* If the course dries out sufficiently the green staff may be able to complete some
* Sorrel rolling, shallow slitting and verti-draining the greens. This is to
improve airflow, relieving compaction and to help water pass through the profile.
* Clearing whips and lifting canopies around the tee’s and greens on the 3rd and
5th, to help improve airflow.
* Mapping out the drainage lines on the course.
The volunteers will be:
* Clearing whips in between the 14th and 16th fairways.
The halfway house will be closed today and Tuesday 9th and back open for the rest of this week.