The green staff will be carrying out the following work on the course this week:
- Ninja tining the greens. This is part of the thatch removal programme. Ninja
tining removes thatch and allows airflow in the surface of the green.
- Shallow slitting, deep slitting and sorrel rolling the greens. This is for
airflow within the profile.
- Continuing the drainage work on the 13th. This will help with keeping the 13th
- Removal of whips on the 7th, this is to improve the airflow around the 7th green.
- Replacing the winter mat and framework on the 1st tee.
The volunteers will be:
- Clearing whips in the copses on the 16th