Verti-draining the fairways for water flow and relieving compaction
– Shallow slitting and deep slitting the greens for air flow and water percolation
– Spraying the greens with a wetting agents, this work will be weather dependent.
– clearing the fallen tree limb in the wood on the first
– Minimal amounts of cutting
– An independent agronomist from STRI (turf specialist) came to the club last Friday,
he will be producing a report on the course with advice on how we can develop and
improve it. Once this report is available it will be published to all members.