The greens staff will be carrying out the following work:
* Shallow slitting, deep slitting and sorrel rolling the greens. This is for airflow
within the profile.
* Spraying the greens with a wetting agent. This is to help water past though the
* Air2g2 the greens. This is to help elevate the compaction in the greens.
* Blowing leaves.
* Lifting the canopies, removing whips and brambles around greens and tee’s to allow
airflow to these areas.
* Replacing the steps on the 9th tee
The volunteers will be continuing to trim the hedges.