The greens staff this week will be carrying out the following work this week provided the weather is satisfactory:
* finishing off the fifteenth bunker with turf.
* soiling and turfing or seeding the old winter tee mat areas. Soiling ready for
seed on the tenth where the old gorse bushes were sited.
* Verti-draining the fairway weather depending.
* Verti-draining tee tops weather depending.
* Cutting the conifers around the car park.
* Filling in pot holes on the buggy track.
Please may I remind all members of the 5 meter ruling round the greens with your trolleys and to please use your fairway mats at all times.
Many thanks the greens team.