The greens staff this week will be carrying out the following work:
* turfing the fifteenth bunkers.
* digging out and turfing the GUR area in front of the eleventh green.
* Verti-draining the fairways.
* Verti-draining the tee tops.
* soiling areas such as the eleventh old temporary tee, left hand side of the fifteenth old bunker and the middle of the tenth where the gorse was previously sited.
Please can we ask members to keep off the areas that have been turfed to prevent damage and those who are using a trolley please take extra in the current frosty conditions again to help prevent damage to the turf.
Thanks for your understanding,
Regards, the Green staff.