The green staff will be carrying out the following work this week:
* General cutting.
* Shallow slitting and rolling the greens, to help improve air flow. This will not
cause any disturbance to the putting surface.
* Replacing worn steps on tees. This will continue over the next few weeks. This
week they are aiming to replace the 8th red tee steps, the 3rd white and the 14th
* Deep slitting on the tee tops.
* The volunteers will be clearing the brambles and self setting trees at the back of
the 3rd tee where the old blue tee used to be.
* Following a few near misses, please can we remind golfers that the green staff
have priority at all times on the golf course and be patient with them.
Please wait for them to wave you through before taking your shot.