* Brushing and cutting the greens.
* Verti-draining the fairways. This is to alleviate compaction to help with water
passing through the profile.
* Shallow slitting the greens. This is to dry out the top profile and to improve
airflow. This work is of minimal disturbance.
* Rolling the greens, to help with trueness.
* General cutting. This will be weather dependent.
* Fertilising the tee tops, approaches and fairways.
This also will be weather dependent.
* The volunteers will be cutting down new growth on the stumps on the 17th banking
ready for spraying.