This week the green staff will be carrying out the following course work:
* General cutting.
* Deep and shallow slitting on the greens. This will not disturb the putting
* Brushing, cutting, top dressing and rolling of the greens. This is to help with
trueness of the greens and will cause moderate disruption.
* Finishing off the new steps on the 11th red tee’s.
* Spraying the tee tops, collars and approaches with selective weedkiller.
* Spraying the insides of bunkers with weedkiller.
The volunteers will be carrying out the following work:
*Carrying on with the natural fencing on the 15th.