The greens staff will be carrying out the following work:
* General cutting. The rough has finally eased and become more manageable. Thanks
for your patience.
* Verti-cutting and light top dressing on the greens. The top dressing will cause
minimal disruption whilst the sand is on the greens. This helps to improve the
trueness of the greens.
* The greens will be sprayed with a liquid fertiliser and growth regulator.
* Shallow slitting and sorrel rolling the greens, this is to improve airflow in the
greens surface. This work does not cause any disruption to the surface.
The volunteers this week will be carrying out the following work:
* Finishing treating the outdoor furniture at Eddie’s bar.
We would like to remind members that if you would like to discuss an issue with a member of staff please do so in an appropriate manner. The club will not tolerate abusive, verbal or physical abuse towards members of staff, whether they are on duty or not. If a member has a complaint, it should be emailed into the club at email@example.com where a response will be issued.
Thank you for your co-operation.