The green staff will be carrying out the following work this week:
* The 8th will be closed from tomorrow (10th January 2023) until further notice as
the approach is very wet. Please go straight to the 9th and take care when
you reach the 9th fairway as there may be golfers teeing off from your right.
* The 7th will also be moved to the bottom winter mat.
* Verti draining the back nine greens.
This alleviates compaction to help water percolate though the profile. This
creates a moderate disturbance to the putting surface. Whilst the green is being
verti drained a temporary flag may be in place, in this case take 2 stableford
points if you are keeping score.
* Soiling and turfing the new bunkers will begin this week. Please be patient with
staff when playing and wait for them to wave you on.
* Verti draining the fairways. This is to help water pass through the profile.
* Sorrel rolling of the tee tops will be finished off this week.
Thanks for your patience whilst this work is carried out.
Regards, the Green Staff