The greens staff will be carrying out the following work this week:
* General cutting.
* Ninja-tining and sanding remaining greens.
* Spraying fertiliser on the greens, this is part of our annual nutrients programme.
* Spraying fertiliser on the collars and approaches.
* Edging the bunkers.
The volunteers will be:
* Continuing to build natural hedges around the boundaries of the course.
* Drilling the tree stumps to stop them from regrowing.
Please can we remind members to be patient with the greens staff whilst they are working on the course.